challenge Course Scholarship
Consider helping to fund an opportunity for a group of youth to participate in the portable, low, or high challenge course experience by contributing to our Challenge Course Scholarship fund.
Our course offers a unique opportunity for youth and adult groups alike that serves a need in the Greater Des Moines community and the midwest.
The ropes course brings a new opportunity to the Des Moines metro and the Midwest. Your tax-deductible gift of $50 or more help contribute to the long-term sustainability of the course and will help offset equipment purchases, course inspection and maintenance, and ongoing operational fees.
For more information, contact Alicia Vermeer at firstname.lastname@example.org
Ways to support Stowe Heights:
1. One-time sponsorship
List some things that could be sponsored:
- Finalize the Giant Swing: $5,000
- Low Course element: $10,000
- Mulch Trails: $5,000
- Landscaping: $1000
- Group Sponsorship $500. (see #3)
- Signage: $200
- Scholarship (see #4 below)
2. Ongoing support - monthly smaller donation ($10-$100) that supports general operating costs & supplies for programming. (link to ongoing donation button on CYC website)
3. Sponsor a group: donate $450 (minimum cost for a 3 hour program with a group of 8-10 people) and sponsor a team. You can designate the funds or allow CYC to select a youth group in need.
4. Scholarship Fund: A one-time contribution to our matching scholarship fund.